BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO
Pre-register for classes as we only have 20 spots available.
- Late Cancel in effect = you will get charged $10 for a no show or late cancel (please cancel via Modo APP 2 hours before class starts).
- Arrive wearing your yoga garb with only what you need for your practice.
- Leave all personal belongings home or locked in your car.
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class.
- No latecomers will be admitted.
- Fill up your water bottle at home.
- Use the washroom at home before you come.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We have a partition for our front desk.
- Social distancing flames are on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in.
- Everyone in the studio will wear masks.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change rooms are not available.
- No showers will be available during this time.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- Go straight into the practice room to set your mat down and settle into Savasana.
- Keep your mask on until class begins.
- Please use the white pre-determined mat markers on the floor.
- Our practice room has been measured for social distance spacing.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- No breathing techniques will be instructed.
- No hands-on adjustments
- The temperature in the room will be reduced to 85- 90 degrees.
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the room.
- Clean your mat at home.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Bring your recyclables home with you.
MORE IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- More time between classes to keep you safe
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME