PRE-REGISTRATION RECOMMENDED (WALK-IN ARE ALLOWED)
- You must have an active membership or class credits (drop in or 10 class card) to reserve your spot in class, online, or from your App.
- Classes will have waitlists. Make sure your email is up to date and that you are opted to receive notices when you get a spot in class.
- Unlimited members can pre-register for classes up to 7 days in advance.
- Non-members (drop ins, class cards) can pre-register for classes up to 5 days in advance.
- Pick your spot in class when you pre-register. When added from the waitlist, a spot will automatically be assigned to you.
NEW CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
- You can cancel your class with no penalty up to 6h before class.
- Non-members (drop ins or class cards) will lose their credit if they cancel their booking less than 6h before class, or don’t show up for class.
- Unlimited members will be charged a $10 late cancel fee if they cancel their reservation less than 6h before class.
- Unlimited members will be charged a $20 no-show fee if they don’t show up for class.
- Anyone on the waitlist will be automatically added to a class when a spot becomes available and an email will be sent automatically. Please note that spots can be made available up to 1h before class starts. If you are on the waitlist and have not been added to class 6h before the class, and you don’t intend to come to the studio, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid any penalty.
COMING TO CLASS
- Studios will open 30 min prior to class and close 15 min after class. This will allow enough time to properly clean, disinfect and ventilate between each class.
- Bring your own gear. NO RENTALS, NO PROPS (UNTIL JULY 1st)
- Check-in at the desk.
- Respect social distancing throughout the studio.
- Minimum change room use. Arrive ready to practice.
- NO SHOWERS (UNTIL JULY 1ST)
- Lockers are not available (until July 1st). Bring only the strict minimum with you to the studio.
- Phones must be TURNED OFF.
- Place your mat on your numbered spot. These are placed to ensure social distancing.