Thank-you to our members for your support during this time.
- We are once again closed for IN-STUDIO Classes in this second lockdown. We are leaving this page up as it will be updated for any new policies and procedures once we are allowed to re-open.
- We are offering 1-3 VIRTUAL classes each day that we are closed to in-person practice.
- Courtesy Policy is in effect – due to limited capacity we there is a $20 charge for late-cancellations (within two hours of class) or no-shows.
- Virtual classes are available on-demand through Modo Yoga Online (Try it free for two weeks HERE). We also livestream some of our in studio classes!
- You can attend class in studio A with a live teacher and studio B will have spaces available for practice to the streamed AUDIO from studio A. These are clearly marked when you are selecting a class to register for. Yes Studio B is HOT!
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME |
The region requires us to have you fill out THIS screening tool within 24 hours of each class.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class).
- You will be asked to re-sign our studio waiver before you book your first in-person class. This will pop up for you when booking online.
Courtesy Booking Policy will be in effect (You must cancel within 2 hour of class start. Late cancels or no shows will be charged $20).
The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. No latecomers will be admitted.
Fill up your re-usable water bottle at home.
Use the washroom at home before you come.
Leave personal belongings home.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Masks are cool, our staff will be wearing masks in the common areas and to/from their mat.
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WEARING A MASK THE WHOLE TIME.
- We have a partition for the front desk.
- Social distancing markers will be on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change-room and lockers are closed but there is one bin for each class attendee in the lobby for shoes/extra items.
- Be as minimal as you can be with your personal belongings and leave valuables at home.
- Please respect social distancing.
- No showers will be available during this time.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive
- You must use pre-determined mat markers.
- Our hot room has been measured for social distance spacing.
- The teacher will either be stationary on their mat OR wearing a mask if mobile.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We will be modifying some breathing techniques throughout the class.
- No hands-on adjustments
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Do not forget your things!
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact, please email or call for all questions and assistance.
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- Ask for assistance on retail items. Do not touch what you are not going to buy.
- We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together.
- We are committed to offering the absolute best hot yoga experience possible.