Thank-you to our members for your support during this time.
- We are opening with a reduced capacity from August 5-14 for our members only (auto-renewing memberships, year, two year passes).
- Virtual classes will run 1-3 x per day for all pass-holdrs.
- Virtual classes will be live only, no recordings will be sent as of August 1st.
- We will open to all pass holders August 15th.
- If classes fill up with waitlists we will consider pop-up classes or expanded schedule. So please join the waitlist if your class appears full.
- City of St. Catharines currently saying NO to using park-space for outdoor classes.
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class).
- You will be asked to re-sign our studio waiver before you book your first in-person class. This will pop up for you when booking online.
Courtesy Booking Policy will be in effect (You must cancel within 2 hour of class start. Late cancels or no shows will be charged $10).
The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. No latecomers will be admitted.
Fill up your re-usable water bottle at home.
Use the washroom at home before you come.
Leave personal belongings home.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Masks are cool, our staff will be wearing masks in the common areas and to/from their mat.
- We have a partition for the front desk.
- Social distancing markers will be on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at all times of the day.
- Contactless sign in
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Change-room and lockers are closed but there is one bin for each class attendee in the lobby for shoes/extra items.
- Be as minimal as you can be with your personal belongings and leave valuables at home.
- Please respect social distancing.
- No showers will be available during this time.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive
- You must use pre-determined mat markers.
- Our hot room has been measured for social distance spacing.
- The teacher will either be stationary on their mat OR wearing a mask if mobile.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We will be modifying some breathing techniques throughout the class.
- No hands-on adjustments
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Do not forget your things!
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact, please email or call for all questions and assistance.
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- Ask for assistance on retail items. Do not touch what you are not going to buy.
- We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together.
- We are committed to offering the absolute best hot yoga experience possible.