Our goal is to create a grounding, supportive space for all students in every class. So here are a few guidelines to help make that happen.
SILENT PRACTICE ROOMS
- Many of us come to yoga to escape the hustle and bustle of our busy lives, so please, leave all conversations outside of the hot room. Please leave all your belongings in the lockers. Nothing can be brought into the practice rooms.
- We encourage everyone to preregister for class to secure your spot.
- If you are pre registered and cannot make it we ask that you cancel no later than 3 hours prior to the start of class to allow someone else notice to take your spot, this especially applies to full or waitlisted classes.
- There is a no show fee of $20 that will be charged to your account if you are signed in for class but do not show up. This fee also applies after 3 late cancels.
Even when a class appears full, you may, and should, add yourself to the waitlist.
- When a cancellation is made, the first name on the waitlist gets automatically added to the class. If you are signed up for notifications, you will receive an email as soon as you are moved off the waitlist. This will happen up until 1h before class. Once you are added to the class from the waitlist you become responsible for attending or canceling.
- If you are on a waitlist and you know that you don’t plan on coming in for class, make sure to remove yourself so you aren’t added without adequate time to make it in to the studio or to cancel without penalty (less than 3h before class).
- There is a $20 no show/late cancel fee (this does not apply to staying home because you are unwell but we do ask that you cancel asap in that case to make room for others).
- Mats. towels, bolsters/covers are available to rent ($2 each)
- Props such as blocks and straps are available inside class
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class starts, please make every effort to arrive as early as possible.
- For the benefit of teachers and students alike, we do not allow any entry into class once the teacher has entered the studio and class has begun.
We ask that you continue to self screen and that if you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell that you stay home and practice in our Virtual Studio.
- Start your 2 week FREE trial at Modo Yoga Online (online classes are included in your membership).
If you have any further questions please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to help, and when in doubt just come on in for class and we will help you at the front desk!