It’s been a long wait, but it’s finally here! We are reopening!
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMING TO CLASS!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class)
- Our capacity is limited, please try to cancel no less than 1-hour before class
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class
- Fill up your water bottle at home if you can
- Wherever possible, use the washroom at home before you come
- Only bring what you need for practice: mat, towel, water, props, etc
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Social distancing flames on the floor mark 6’ distance
- Daily self-assessment checks for all staff
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the studio
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures throughout the day
- Sign-in is contactless
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Lockers will be limited – if you can, leave personal belongings at home, or in your vehicle
- Please respect social distancing
- No rentals are offered at the moment
- Sanitize your hands before entering the practice room
- Please use pre-determined mat markers, our studio has been measured for social distance spacing
- No hands-on adjustments will be offered
- Enjoy Savasana
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the hot room.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave
- Please remember to bring your belongings with you!
- During this time we will be limiting our front desk contact, please email or call for all questions and assistance
- we encourage you to shower at home, but you may use our showers if necessary
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME