Be Free Membership: Membership shouldn’t be complicated, so we’ve made it easy…
Special perks & discounts.
No long term commitment.
Say hello to our new Be Free Membership!
Effective January 6, 2020, we’ve streamlined our member offerings to one simple monthly auto renew membership. Still full of all the membership benefits, special discounts, studio perks, and the best part of all –
NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT!
Monthly auto renew payments: billed automatically to your Visa, MasterCard, or Visa Debit on the same date each month. Membership fees are:
- $98/month auto renew
- Sign up before your Intro Month ends to pay only $88/month auto renew
- 15% Community Discount Rate: pay $83.30/month auto renew if you qualify as a:
- Student (full time with valid student ID)
- Senior 65+ (with driver’s license or other ID card showing DOB)
- Yoga Teacher
- Employee of not-for-profit organization (with a current ID card or pay stub)
- Veteran and/or member of the Armed Forces.
- Note: Intro Month discount cannot be combined with the Community Discount Rate.
- You can opt to request a hold to your membership once per year at no charge for a min. of 2 weeks and a max. of 2 months.
- Additional holds are subject to a $20 fee, except for holds due to medical reasons (eg. illness or injury).
- To request a membership hold: email your request (include duration and/or start + end dates) to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days in advance of the hold period start date. Your request will be processed within 48 hrs and a confirmation email will be sent upon processing. Membership automatically reactivates after the hold period ends
- 30 days written notice by email before your next scheduled monthly payment date is required to cancel to be sent to email@example.com. This requirement is firm, sorry no exceptions.
- Alternatively, you can opt to waive the thirty (30) day notice requirement to cancel by paying an early cancellation fee of $50.
Members on our original LiveWell or Freedom Membership:
- You will continue with your existing membership rate and minimum term commitment as per the terms of your current membership agreement.
- If you have already met your minimum term, your membership will continue to auto renew at the same monthly rate as per your existing membership agreement, for as long as you choose to be a member.
- To switch from your current membership to the Be Free Membership: 30 days written cancellation notice to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before your next scheduled monthly payment date.