Modo Yoga St. John's is a community of inspired students, joined together by our love of yoga, our commitment to protecting the earth, and our drive to bring more peace into the world. We are a place for all. Whether you are an absolute beginner or a more experienced yogi, we offer accessible classes that are challenging, healthy and fun! When you join our sweaty family, you join a dedicated, conscious community of over 70 studios worldwide. We look forward to seeing you soon in the hot room!
Being a member at our studio definitely has its perks! Sign up for one of our Modo Memberships today and receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Yoga (excludes Karma and speciality classes ie. Yogassage and Acu-Yin)
- 15% off retail
- Shop local + present your Modo Member key tag and receive a discount from our Be Community Partners - see below!
- Request a Traveller's Pass for short visits to Modo studios located in other cities
- Reduced rate to participate in a 30 Day Challenge ($10)
- Guest passes for first time friends and family - just ask us at the front desk
- 10% off workshops (FREE to attend Live to Learn workshops)
- Option to hold/suspend your membership
- Bring a friend for free to class on your birthday!
Be Community Partner Program
Tvål: 151 Water Street
Save 15% off natural artisan handmade skincareAlpine Country Lodge: 12 Churchill Square
Save 10% off all outdoor lifestyle gear & apparel (regular price- excludes Canada Goose)SucSeed
Grow your own food: Hydroponic grow kits. Save 10% off Mini Grow & 25% off Grow GardenManuels River Interpretation Centre
Save 10% off an annual membershipNewfoundland Symphony Orchestra
Save 10% off tickets to the Masterwork concert series
The Green Kitchen: 47 Harvey Road
Save 10% off delicious plant based foodSimply For Life: 140 Stavanger Dr
Save 15% off all nutrition services (regular price)Your Glowing Health
Save 10% off health consultations, meals plans and private cooking classesThe Natural Vibe
Save 10% off Vibe Bar smoothiesPony Locale
Save 10% off all class passes and 15% off postural/biomechanical assessments