In light of the recommendations given by the Provincial government, we will be re-opening the studio at reduced capacity. As a result, we are moving to pre-registration for ALL classes. You can sign up for class through our website or Modo Yoga app.
Signing up online for the first time and wondering what you’ll need to do? Keep reading for a step-by-step guide for in-app and online registration!
Signing Up via Modo Yoga App (available for iPhone & Android)
- Download the Modo Yoga App from the Apple (iPhone) or Play Store (Android).
- Open the app and select “Vancouver” from the list of locations to see our schedule.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend
- Click “Book Class.” You should receive a pop-up notification on your screen when the registration is successful! If you do not have an existing pass on your account, you will be prompted to purchase a pass option from our online store.
Signing Up via the Website
- Click “View Schedule” on the home page. You can also find a link to the schedule under the “Join” tab.
- Click “Sign Up” to register for the class you’d like to attend
- Sign In to your MindBody account. If you have never registered online before, you may be required to create a profile. Make sure to use the email you have on file with us to complete this step! If you have any issues, email us at [email protected] and we’ll get you set up.
- If you have an existing membership or class card on your account, you’ll receive confirmation that you have successfully registered for class.
If you do not have an existing membership or class card, you will be prompted to make a purchase in order to reserve your spot.
If you have an existing pass but are still prompted to purchase, please reach out to [email protected] so we can look into this for you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio class soon!