Calm. Fit. Inspired.
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES ON ZOOM!
We thank you for your kind words and endless patience through this time of uncertainty as we work together with our sister studio in Kelowna and all of our teachers across both cities to launch our first-ever virtual offerings.
These online offerings will range from Modo to Power Flow to Yin with a few new surprises as well including guided meditation, Yoga Nidra, and other forms of conscious connection to bring the studio experience and the community you know and love onto your mat at home.
To access your online studio:
- Sign into your MindBody account online or via the app
- Use your membership or purchase a drop in or intro month
- Sign up for the class
- 5-15 minutes before class begins you will receive an email link for Zoom giving you access to our virtual studio
- Connect with you community, breath deeply into the knowing Peace is possible and through practice we can remember together.
- From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for all of your support.
- Tip#1: make sure your location tracker is on when using the app especially if you are tuning in from another time zone
- Tip #2 make sure you are signed up and opting in to receive our newsletters so you can receive the zoom link for class
~ Your MYK family
To support our teachers you can donate on our Go Fund Me
2900 Pandosy St #206, Kelowna, BC V1Y 1V9, Canada
Monday - Friday 5:30am-9:00pm
Next to our building is a lot that has 12 allocated (signed) Modo parking stalls. Between the hours of 9 – 5 Monday to Friday, you can ONLY park in these stalls. If you park in an unmarked stall (within these hours) you risk being ticketed. Outside of business hours there is more flexibility. On West Ave (the other side of the building) there are paid parking stalls, with more free spaces a little further down. Pandosy St is paid parking. There is free parking in all the streets close by, you may just want to leave an extra 5 minutes to walk a block or two.