LEVEL-1 TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
The Be Accessible Scholarship seeks to add more diversity to the Modo Yoga teaching community. We acknowledge that the yoga world is often represented as being predominantly white. Through the Be Accessible scholarship, we are actively looking to change the yoga landscape to better represent a more diverse community for our teachers and our students. This is a full scholarship* to the Modo Level-1 Teacher Training (1-month intensive + 11-month Distance Learning Program).
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Create a 2 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Which scholarship are you applying for?
- Which Level-1 Training have you applied for?
- What is your home studio?
- Why do you think you would be a suitable recipient of this scholarship?
- How would you integrate the skills you learn at Teacher Training into your daily life?
- Is your attendance in the Teacher Training contingent on receiving this scholarship?
PLEASE NOTE: An application for the Level-1 Teacher Training must be filled out separately, PRIOR to your application for one of our scholarships. CLICK HERE to apply for training.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3-months prior to the start date of the Level-1 Teacher Training you have applied for.
Please send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the training and scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
All applicants will be notified once the recipient has been informed and has accepted the scholarship.